Batteries, Chargers & Starter Kits

GAL12V-40 Professional

Batteries, Chargers & Starter Kits

12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

  • Advanced 12V Max charger design –gets users power ready in a hurry, with dual-mode charging (first 80% in fast-charging mode, remaining 20% in long-life mode), indicator lights and more
  • Fast-charging operation – fully charges a spent 12V Max 3.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately 50 minutes
  • Regulated dual-mode charging – designed to securely charge the battery fast; the first 80% of the charge is in fast-charging mode, the remaining 20% is in long-life mode
  • Battery-status indicator – provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode or long-life mode, and when charging begins, is complete, or is pending charging due to high temperatures
  • Flexible charging solution – compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries
  • Mounting screw holes – located on the back of the charger, so the user can easily mount the charger to the wall
  • Compact design – provides carry-along convenience
View more View less

GAL12V-40 Professional

GAL12V-40 Professional

Your Selection


Order number: 1600A030EJ

Technical data

The most important data

Automatic Shut-Off Yes
Charger Volt Range 12V
Height in 2.8 "
Length in 6 "
Weight 1 lb
Width in 4.5 "
Works With Bosch 12V Max Batteries, All Bosch 12V Max Batteries, Bosch 10.8V Batteries, All Bosch 10.8V Batteries
Includes (1) GAL12V-40 12V Max Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

GAL12V-40 Professional: Further information

Product Highlights

This 12V Max charger gets the user power ready in a hurry. The Bosch GAL12V-40 Lithium-ion charger can fully charge a spent 12V Max 3.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately 50 minutes, and it is compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries. This means that users are ready to get back to work with little downtime. It is engineered with regulated 80/20 dual-mode charging for fast and secure operation. Regulated dual-mode charge delivers an 80% in fast-charging mode, and the remaining 20% in long-life mode. The charger features indicator lights showing when the battery is charging, finished charging or pending charging due to high temperatures, plus an overheating indicator. The charger has wall-mount screw holes.

Join our email list

Subscribe now for new product updates and more.