18V Batteries, Chargers and Starter Kits

BC1880 Professional

18V Batteries, Chargers and Starter Kits

18V Fast Battery Charger

  • Engineered for speed – delivers at least 40% faster charging than Bosch standard 18V chargers with CORE18V® 8 Ah battery
  • Works with high-amp batteries – fully charges a spent CORE18V® 4 Ah battery in 51 minutes
  • 8-Amp charging current – delivers 4x the charging current compared to the GAL18V-20 standard charger
  • Fast charger design - gets users power ready faster with dual-mode charging
  • Cooling fan – helps protect batteries from overheating while charging
  • Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection – fast charge to 80%, remaining 20% is long-life mode
  • Flexible charging solution – compatible with Bosch 18V batteries and the AMPShare™ System
  • Battery-charge indicator – provides charging status and mode indication
  • Error indicator – will alert the user if charging is interrupted due to temperature and/or battery failures
  • Cord channel reel - provides storage versatility
  • AMPShare™ System - battery system designed to be multi-brand compatible across many cordless products to make managing your work day easier
  • AMPShare™ System compatibility - 18V batteries and chargers are compatible with Bosch 18V power tools and a growing list of cordless products from AMPShare™ brands
  • Bosch 18V chargers are covered by a five year limited warranty - for details, visit https://rb-pt.io/PowerToolWarranty or call 1-877-BOSCH99

BC1880 Professional

BC1880 Professional

Your Selection

18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger_BC1880_Hero

Order number: 1600A0307N

Technical data

The most important data

Automatic Shut-Off Yes
Charger Volt Range 14.4V - 18V
Length in 7.3 "
Model Number BC1880
Used on Model No. All Bosch 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries
Weight 1.53 lb
Works With Bosch 18V Batteries, All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries, including the GBA18V120 12 Ah Battery
Includes (1) BC1880 18V Fast Battery Charger

BC1880 Professional: Further information

Product Highlights

The Bosch BC1880 18V Fast Battery Charger delivers at least 40% faster charging than Bosch 18V Standard Chargers with CORE18V® 8 Ah battery. It gets users power ready faster with dual-mode charging. It can fully charge a spent CORE18V® 4 Ah battery in 55 minutes. The 8-Amp charging current delivers 4x the charging current vs. the GAL18V-20 standard charger. It has fast-charging, so that it can charge the 4 Ah battery to 80% in only 35 minutes. It features regulated dual-mode charge – the first 80% of the charging is very fast, while the remaining 20% is in long-life mode. The cooling fan helps protect batteries from overheating while charging. It is a flexible charging solution that is compatible with Bosch 18V batteries and the AMPShare™ System. The BC1880 provides a charging status indicator. It works with the AMPShare™ System, a battery system designed to be multi-brand compatible across many cordless products to make managing your work day easier. The 18V batteries and chargers in the system are compatible with Bosch 18V power tools and a growing list of cordless products from AMPShare™ brands.