6. Winners; Odds of Winning. During each Entry Period, one Sweepstakes winner will be randomly selected (by computerized drawing) for the PB360C Jobsite Radio and one winners will be randomly selected to win one of the six available accessory prizes from among all the eligible entries received during such Entry Period. Odds of winning the Prize will depend on the number of valid entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The decision of the Sponsor will be final and binding in all respects. Winner will be notified by telephone or e-mail and must meet all eligibility requirements.
7. Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions:The Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and not redeemable in cash, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participant is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with receipt of the Sweepstakes.
8. Release of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Participant releases Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents, employees and all entities associated with the Sweepstakes ("Sponsors") from any and all liability arising from participation in the Sweepstakes, or acceptance or use of any Prize. Participant also agrees that Sponsors are not responsible or liable for any injury, loss or damage to or incurred by a person, including death or property damage due in any manner to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. Grant of Rights: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Participant (A) grants to Sponsor, in perpetuity, an exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Participant’s entry, including the product review,, in whole or in part, for the advertising or promotion of the Sweepstakes and/or for any other use, including any commercial or promotional use; (B) releases and waives all rights to such entry or submission in favor of Sponsor, and (C) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of Participant;’s name, likeness, image for any future advertising, publicity or promotional purposes lawfully carried out by Sponsor, all without compensation, except where prohibited by law.
10. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution: All controversies regarding the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law rules or provisions. For any controversy or claim that arises regarding the Sweepstakes and that is not resolved through negotiation, Sponsor and Participant agree to resolve such controversy or claim through binding arbitration in Chicago, IL, in accordance with the then current Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment on any award made by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys fees. Under no circumstances will a Participant be permitted to claim or recover, and Participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages. 11. Additional Rules: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in any communication relating to the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, technical failure, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, act of God or public enemy, equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war, terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, regulation or order of any court, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsors control Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, including hardware or software failures, lost or unavailable network connections, or incomplete or garbled computer transmissions that may limit Participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or disqualify a Participant if fraud or technical failures destroy or undermine the integrity of the Sweepstakes as determined by the Sponsor. 12. List of Winners: For a list of winners (available after January 13, 2018), send an e-mail with the subject line "2017 Bosch Product Review Sweepstakes Winners" to email@example.com on or before February 28, 2018. Sponsored by Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, 1800 West Central Road, Mount Prospect, IL, 60056.