dcsimg

Power Tools for Professionals

18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

BC1880

Read more Show less
Includes
Quantity Include
1 BC1880 18V Charger
Benefits
Fast-charging to 80 percent
will fast-charge an 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in only 35 minutes, and a 2.0 Ah SlimPack in only 15
fully charges a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in about 55 minutes
fully charges a spent 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 30 minutes
protects batteries from overheating while charging
fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is long-life mode
compatible with all 18 V Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries
smallest and lightest charger in its class
provides charging status and mode indication

Technical Data

Specifications
Automatic Shut-Off Yes
Charger Volt Range 14.4V - 18V
Length 7.3"
Model Number BC1880
Weight 1.53lb
Works With Bosch 18V Batteries
All Bosch 18V Lithium-ion Batteries, including the GBA18V120 12.0 Ah Battery
Includes (1) BC1880 18V Charger
Read more Show less

Owner's Manual

BC1880

Pinned

BC1880

Charger Volt Range

14.4V - 18V

Includes

(1) BC1880 18V Charger

Weight

1.53lb

Charger Volt Range

14.4V - 18V

Includes

(1) BC1880 18V Charger

Weight

1.53lb

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) BAT612 18V Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack Battery

Weight

0.75lb

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(2) BAT612 18V Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack Batteries

Weight

1.5lb

GAL18V-160C

Charger Volt Range

14.4V - 18V

Includes

(1) GAL18V-160C 18V Connected-Ready Lithium-Ion 16 Amp Battery Turbo Charger

Weight

2.0lb

Charger Volt Range

14.4V - 18V

Includes

(1) GAL18V-40 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

Weight

1.2lb

Charger Volt Range

14.4V - 18V

Includes

(1) GAL18V6-80 18V 6-Bay Lithium-Ion Fast Battery Charger

Weight

4.0lb

GAX1218V-30

Charger Volt Range

12V and 18V

Includes

(1) GAX1218V-30 18V/12V Dual-Bay Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

Weight

1.35lb

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) GBA18V120 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 12.0 Ah PROFACTOR Exclusive Battery

Weight

3.04lb

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery

Weight

1.1lb

GBA18V40-2PK

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(2) 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Batteries

Weight

2.2lb

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery

Weight

2.14lb

GBA18V80-2PK

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(2) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Batteries

Weight

2.14lb

GXS18V-11N25

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(2) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Batteries, (1) GAL18V-40 18V 4.0 A Charger

Weight

-

GXS18V-12N14

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery, (1) BC1880 18V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

Weight

-

GXS18V-13N24

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(2) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Batteries, (1) GAL18V-160C 18V Connected-Ready Lithium-Ion 16 Amp Battery Turbo Charger with Power Boost

Weight

-

GXS18V-15N15

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) GBA18V40 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah Compact Battery, (1) GAL18V-40 18V Charger

Weight

1.15lb

GXS18V-16N14

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery, (1) GAL18V-160C 18V Connected-Ready Lithium-Ion 16 Amp Battery Turbo Charger with Power Boost

Weight

-

GXS18V-17N17

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(1) GBA18V120 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 12.0 Ah PROFACTOR Exclusive Battery, (1) GAL18V-160C 18V Hell-ion Connected-Ready Lithium-Ion 16 Amp Battery Turbo Charger

Weight

-

GXS18V-18N27

Charger Volt Range

-

Includes

(2) GBA18V120 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 12.0 Ah PROFACTOR Exclusive Batteries, (1) GAL18V-160C 18V Hell-ion Connected-Ready Lithium-Ion 16 Amp Battery Turbo Charger with Power Boost

Weight

-

Support

Customer Support

Have a tool, accessory, application or service question?
Call us at 1-877-BOSCH99 (1-877-267-2499) or visit the Frequently Asked Questions.

Search for Parts Diagram

Locate and download the parts diagram for your tool.

Product Registration

Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.

Order Spare Parts

Order your genuine Bosch parts here.

Service Hotline

Call our Service Hotline or use our contact form.

1-877-BOSCH99 (1-877-267-2499)

Mon-Fri: 7:00-19:00 CST

FAQ

Visit the Frequently Asked Questions section.

We may already have the answer for your questions.

Show FAQ

TEXT Customer Service

Have a service related question? Text us here.

Mon-Fri: 7:00-19:00 CST