Benefits: FNA250-15 15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer
- Full Force Technology – Engineered to direct 100% of the energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space. Learn more here.
- Tool-less Adjustable Air Exhaust –
- Slim Body – Better line of sight. Better control.
- Tool-less Quick Clear – Easily remove jammed nails
- Tool-less Adjustable Depth of Drive – Adjust depth of drive on tool
- Narrow Nose Excellent line of sight
- Dry Fire Lock-Out – Avoids damage to work materials and internal components by preventing blank firing
- No-mar Tip Storage –
- In-line Self-Cleaning Air Filter – Keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool
- Tool-less Selectable Trigger – Easily switch between bump and sequential fire
Specifications: FNA250-15 15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer
|Nail Diameter||15 Gauge|
|Nail Length||1-1/4" – 2-1/2"|
|Operating Range||60 - 120 psi|
(1) - Safety Glasses
(1) - No Mar Tip
(1) - Carrying Case
Works With: FNA250-15 15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer
Reviews: FNA250-15 15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer
Support: FNA250-15 15 Ga Angled Finish Nailer
Sorry, we could not find the owner's manual for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Sorry, we could not find the parts diagram for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.