I am an electrician and this tool is awesome. Prefect weight and fits in a tool belt nicely. The adjustable torque keeps from stripping delicate screws on devices( switches and receptacles)and conduit fittings. The batteries will last a couple of days in this tool. I was so happy with it I bought a second one for my apprentices to use. The led light is also suprisingly bright which is important because a lot of my work is performed with the power off.
November 9, 2012
I enjoy using this product. It is very lightweight and durable. Also, I have had no issues at all with it.
October 6, 2012
My "GoTo" Driver
I have an earlier version (PS20 10.8 volt) of this driver and it is my favorite driver to date! The pros in order of importance to me.
- Easily fits in nail pouch without fear of falling out. No special holder required
- Comfortable grip, easily managed with one hand
- Powerful enough to drive 3-3/4" screws into softwood and hardwood (with pre-drilled pilot hole)
- LED Illumination of tool tip and fastener. Great for under-counter or any other dark locations you may find yourself driving fasteners.
- Owned/used for over 5 years. Same batteries in use today
- Fast recharge
I can only imagine that the newer 12 volt battery version is more powerful then my 10.8 volt. I contacted customer service and they assured me that the newer 12 volt battery would work in my version of this great tool.
September 6, 2012
Good for the money
This is a great and portbale small tool. I have had mixed reaction to the battery with intermittent speed issues. Also, the speed is slow for most drilling I want to do. I would consider the Makita 12v to be a more versatile tool with 2 speed settings for the same price.
September 4, 2012