Benefits: SN350-34C Clipped Head Framing Nailer
- Full Force Technology – Engineered to direct 100% of the energy to the fastener by eliminating wasted power and space. Learn more here.
- Metal Strike Plate – Designed to take job-site abuse and positioning of lumber
- Tool-less Adjustable Depth of Drive – Adjust depth of drive on tool
- Work Contact Element With Aggressive Teeth – – Grips work piece when toe nailing
- Quick Release Magazine – Easily remove jammed nails without disassembly of tool
- Single Action Follower Lock Back – Simple motion for loading and unloading nails
- In-line Self-Cleaning Air Filter – Keeps debris from the valve and o-ring improving life of the tool
- Tool-less Selectable Trigger – Easily switch between bump and sequential fire
- Dry Fire Lock-Out Avoids accidental blank firing when out of nails
Specifications: SN350-34C Clipped Head Framing Nailer
|Nail Diameter||9 Gauge|
|Nail Length||2" – 3-1/2"|
|Nail Shank||Smooth, Ring, Screw|
|Operating Range||60 - 120 psi|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year|
(1) - Safety Glasses
(1) - No Mar Tip
Works With: SN350-34C Clipped Head Framing Nailer
Reviews: SN350-34C Clipped Head Framing Nailer
Support: SN350-34C Clipped Head Framing Nailer
Download Owner's manual for:
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.