Benefits: IDS181-02 Hex Impact Driver
- Most Compact Impactor Design with a Head Length of 5.4 inches. - Allows the tool to be used in small, tight and hard to reach places with increased comfort.
- Optimized Impact Performance - Provides the best runtime and control for small to medium duty fastening jobs. Optimized torque limits stripping of screws and shearing off the head of a screw.
- 3 LED Light Ring - Provides shadow free illumination for the best visibility in low lighting applications.
- Bosch Built Hammer and Anvil System - Designed to provide maximum impact endurance and increases tool’s performance in small to medium duty fastening applications.
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) - Increases battery lifetime by preventing damage caused by misuse
- Soft Grip Handle - Adds Comfort, Reduces Fatigue
- Durable Belt Clip - Quick storage between applications
- Variable Speed Trigger - For Complete Application Control
- Electronic Motor Protect. (EMP) - Protects Motor in Stall Situations
- 1/4" Hex Chuck - Quick change one handed bit holder.
- Metal Gearbox with Soft Grip - Durable profile while protecting delicate surfaces
Specifications: IDS181-02 Hex Impact Driver
|Certifications||OSHA, CSA X|
|Head Length (in.)||5.4"|
|Impact Mode – BPM (Max)||0 - 3,100|
|Impact Mode – RPM||0 - 2,600|
|Impact Mode – Torque (Max)||0 - 1,150|
2 HC SlimPack (2.0ah) Batteries
Canvas Carry Case
Works With: IDS181-02 Hex Impact Driver
Reviews: IDS181-02 Hex Impact Driver
Support: IDS181-02 Hex Impact Driver
Download Owner's manual for:
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.