Benefits: GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- Vertical, Horizontal & Cross Line Modes - Projects two lines independently or together for a wide array level and/or plumb applications
- Highly-Visible Laser Lines with Wide 130º Horizontal, 160º Vertical Fan Angles - Easily-seen, long lines minimize the need to reposition the unit
- Robust Over-Molded Housing – IP54 Water and Dust Proof to ensure years of dependable operation
- "Pulse" Laser Receiver Mode - For use with optional LR2 Laser Receiver at long distances and/or in bright lighting
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System - Self-levels, senses and indicated out-of level condition, locks when switched off
- WM1 Positioning Device with Microfine Height Adjustment with retractable feet and 1/4-20 and 5/8-11 tripod, strong magnets slots for screws or nails, raceways for optional straps.
Specifications: GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
|Accuracy||Up to ±1/4-in @ 100-ft|
|Dimensions||4.3" x 2.1" x 5.4"|
|Laser Diode||Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW|
|Leveling Type||Self-Leveling, Up to 4°|
|Range||Up to 65-ft.|
|Range w/ Optional LR2 Receiver||Up to 165 feet|
(1) -- WM1 Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers
(1) - Belt Pouch
(3) -- AA 1.5V Batteries
(1) - Carrying Case
Works With: GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
Reviews: GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
Support: GLL2-50 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
Sorry, we could not find the parts diagram for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.