Benefits: FNS138-23 23 gauge Pin Nailer
- Optimized firing technology - Counter sinks fasteners with 10% more power
- Zero nail dry fire lock out - First pin nailer to lock out with no nails, avoids damage to workpieces and internal components by preventing blank firing
- In line self cleaning air filter - Prevents debris from getting into the tool extending service life
- Slim Body - Better line of sight, better maneuverability
- Work piece protection - Rubber over mold on housing prevents damage to work piece
- Narrow nose - Allows for excellent line of sight, greater accuracy, and access to tight corners
- Rear muffled exhaust - Muffles exhaust away from user
- 1-3/8" Maximum Length - Ideal fastener length for 1X material
- Any brand fastener - Accepts any brand of fastener
- Recessed Magazine - Allows access into tight corners
- Low nail indicator - Allows user to see when nails are running low
- Auto nail length adjust - Magazine automatically adjusts to nail length
Specifications: FNS138-23 23 gauge Pin Nailer
- Sorry, there is no information at this time.
(2) No Mar Tip
Works With: FNS138-23 23 gauge Pin Nailer
Reviews: FNS138-23 23 gauge Pin Nailer
Support: FNS138-23 23 gauge Pin Nailer
Sorry, we could not find the owner's manual for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Sorry, we could not find the parts diagram for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.