Benefits: DG250C Die Grinder
- Lock-on/off swtich — for extended use applications
- Compact design - provides easy access to tight areas
- Constant Response™ circuitry — provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Directed air flow - diverts dust away from vital components and extends tool’s life
- Service Minder™ brushes - eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Metal gear cover — maximum durability
Specifications: DG250C Die Grinder
|Collet Chuck Diameter||1/4"|
|No Load RPM||30,000|
Works With: DG250C Die Grinder
Reviews: DG250C Die Grinder
Support: DG250C Die Grinder
Sorry, we could not find the owner's manual for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Sorry, we could not find the parts diagram for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.