Benefits: 7561- 118 Pneumatic Jig Saw
- Air supply 90 PSI, air consumption 27.5 CFM, stroke length 1"
- Tool-free blade change system — For fast and easy blade change
- Exclusive multi-directional T-shank blade clamp mechanism - Provides superior grip of T-shank blades; eliminates play and prevents pull-out and breakage. (Does not work with U-Shank blades)
- Low-vibration design — Ensures extremely smooth operation
- 4-stage orbital action adjusts blade motion — To match workpiece and cutting task
- Paddle-style On-Off switch
- Low position roller guide — Ensure blade stability and precise cutting
- Rotating handle — Provides comfort when cutting intricate patterns
- Adjustable steel footplate — Retracts and tilts left and right up to 45° in both directions
Specifications: 7561- 118 Pneumatic Jig Saw
|Air Consumption||Full Load 27.5 CFM|
|Air Supply||90 PSI|
|Cutting CapacityMild Steel||.375|
|Max. Bevel Cut||45°|
|No Load SPM||2,200 / 2,400|
Three Assorted Blades -- T101DP, T118A, T144D
Anti-splintering insert -- JA1002
Works With: 7561- 118 Pneumatic Jig Saw
Reviews: 7561- 118 Pneumatic Jig Saw
Support: 7561- 118 Pneumatic Jig Saw
Sorry, we could not find the owner's manual for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Sorry, we could not find the parts diagram for this product, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.