Benefits: 11321EVS 12 Lb SDS-Max® Demo Hammer
- Unmatched Power to Weight Ratio - 13 Amps, 9.6 ft-lbs Impact energy & 12.8 lbs – Best performing chipping hammer in its class
- Active Vibration Control™ - Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response Circuitry- Maintains speed under load and overload protection
- Articulating Auxiliary Handle - Provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible.
- Vario-Lock™ Positioning - Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions
- Auto-Max™ variable speed Dial - Ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on
- Service Minder™ light — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Power light — ensures operator that power feed is live
- Patented cord turret - Reduces cord wear
Specifications: 11321EVS 12 Lb SDS-Max® Demo Hammer
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.)||9.6|
|Max. Motor HP||0|
|No Load BPM||1,300-2,900|
(1) - 360° Auxiliary Side Handle
(1) - Carrying Case
Works With: 11321EVS 12 Lb SDS-Max® Demo Hammer
Reviews: 11321EVS 12 Lb SDS-Max® Demo Hammer
Support: 11321EVS 12 Lb SDS-Max® Demo Hammer
Download Owner's manual for:
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.