Benefits: 11247 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer
- Spline/round hex bit system — tool-free bit changes, with automatic bit locking
- "Combination" dual mode selector — 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode
- Vario-Lock™ positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Innovative service modules — designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
- 360° Auxiliary handle — provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Integral clutch — helps minimize torque reaction
- Grounded design, UL listed, complies to OSHA
Specifications: 11247 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer
|Cord Length||12 Ft.|
|Impact Energy (ft. lbs.)||5.2|
|Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete||1-9/16"|
|Max. Hole Diameter in ConcreteCore Bi||4"|
|Max. Hole Diameter in ConcreteThru Ho||2-1/2"|
|No Load BPM||3,000|
|No Load RPM||400|
|Optimal Concrete Capacity Range||1/2" - 1-3/8"|
Auxiliary Handle -- 2 602 025 062
Carrying Case -- 3 605 438 536
Works With: 11247 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer
Reviews: 11247 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer
Support: 11247 1-9/16" Spline Combination Hammer
Electronic copy of the parts diagram for this product.
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.