Benefits: 1701 5 In. Small Angle Grinder
- 2-Position auxiliary handle — specifically designed and angled to a "natural" position for maximum comfort and control
- 5/8" -11 Spindle
- 9.5 Amps. 11,000 RPM
- AC/DC capability — Extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Double insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA
- Epoxy Coated Field Windings — Provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Lock-on/off switch — for extended use applications
- Sealed switch — Keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life
- Service Minder™ brushes — Eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Spindle Lock — For quick wheel changes
- Tool-free adjustable guard — Quick guard installation and adjustments
- Vibration Control Side Handle — Reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising comfort for extended periods of work
Specifications: 1701 5 In. Small Angle Grinder
- Sorry, there is no information at this time.
Reviews: 1701 5 In. Small Angle Grinder
Support: 1701 5 In. Small Angle Grinder
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.
Additional Information: 4-1/2, 5 & 6" Grinders
For tool, accessory, application, or service questions, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499)