- Ideal for creating attractive, decorative edging
- Designed to precisely join all solid surfacing materials, hardwoods and other dense materials
- Carbide tipped for wear resistance
- Unique trapezoidal design increases surface area for a stronger glue joint
- Requires A-line sub-base part 3601039504
|A. Overall Diameter||7/8"|
|B. Cutting Edge Length||1-7/8"|
|C. Shank Diameter||1/2"|
|D. Overall Length||2-33/64"|
|*Note||Requires A-line sub-base 3601039504|
|Notes||For use with A-Line subbase 3601039504|
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.
Additional Information: Carbide-Tipped A-Line Edge Aligning Bit
|About Bosch Router Bits|
For tool, accessory, application, or service questions, please contact 1-877-Bosch99 (267-2499).