Benefits: 1677MD Wormdrive Saw with Direct Connect™
- Left side blade design - Unmatched line of sight and blade visibility
- Powerful 15 Amp
- All ball-bearing motor with worm drive gear train
- Built-in saw hook — For easy storage between cuts
- Anti-snag lower guard — To minimize snagging in wood
- Die cast magnesium footplate — For greater strength
- 50° bevel capacity with positive stop at 45°
- Magnesium housing
- Large adjustment levers
- Easy serviceable brushes
- Soft grip handle
- Spindle Lock
- Direct Connect™ Cord Management System — Saves user time and money on jobsite with no end-plug snagging, easy cord repairs, and easy tool storage
Specifications: 1677MD Wormdrive Saw with Direct Connect™
|Depth of Cut at 45 Deg.||1-15/16"|
|Depth of Cut at 50 Deg.||1-13/16"|
|Depth of Cut at 90 Deg.||2-3/8"|
|No Load RPM||4,400|
24 Tooth Carbide Blade -- WD724B
Works With: 1677MD Wormdrive Saw with Direct Connect™
Reviews: 1677MD Wormdrive Saw with Direct Connect™
Support: 1677MD Wormdrive Saw with Direct Connect™
Electronic copy of the parts diagram for this product.
Have a tool, accessory, application or service question? Call us at 1-877-267-2499 or visit Frequenty Asked Questions.
Protecting your investment in Bosch power tools can save you time and money in the future.
|Order Spare Parts|
Order your genuine Bosch parts here, you can do it all here conveniently in minutes.